Hotels, restaurants, bars and convention centres have relied on our market information to upgrade their
products and market their services more effectively.
We have researched hotel guests ranging from Five Star to Backpacker. Business guests, conference goers
and leisure guests have been studied by us, along with MICE industry professionals such as Meeting
Planners, Conference Organisers and PCOs.
We use surveys, focus groups and observation methods to gather relevant market information.
· Market profile and segmentation
· User studies to guide masterplanning
· Assessment of interior design concepts
· Market tests of new restaurant and bar concepts
· Post Occupancy Studies
· Feasibility studies for new attractions
· Brand Studies – Positioning, Image, Brand Health
· Wayfinding studies to guide signage strategies
· Satisfaction studies
· Service evaluation
· Menu evaluation
· Mystery Shopper evaluation
Recent projects Project list [HTML]
Enquiries: Philip Smith 1300 802 446